.
Profile

...

Links
chewyan
eugene
huizhen
tiffany
val
wanqin





Wednesday, June 26, 2013, 5:04 AM

15 days and 4 countries later, I'm almost back on familiar territory. Currently stuck in an overcrowded airport waiting for the last lap home.
This trip has definitely been an eye opener.
But my final verdict: Europe (especially major tourist destinations and towns) is highly overrated, although there lies many hidden corners which are truly beautiful.

Scotland has been my favorite - amazing scenery and love the animals. Time there just wasn't enough. And visits to the concentration camp sites and war time hiding places have touched me the most.

Maybe all of these just sets out to remind me how lucky I am to grow up in such a comfortable environment.

And yes, I still hate goodbyes. I'm bad at them and they never get easier. So tired and sick of these fluctuating emotions. I can't take this roller coaster anymore. I feel like I'm about to fly off and crash. Maybe I'm better off dying and crashing.

There's really just too much drama around me. Sometimes i think it's better for people to just stay away.

But it's time to focus on Friday for now. Cat, you better perform on Friday. There's no alternative and you know this is your very last shot.