|
.
| |
|
Profile
... Links
|
Friday, August 12, 2011, 12:22 AM
School starts tomorrow! part of me is so excited, yet nervous. I haven't stepped foot into school for 8 months already. Year 3, Sem 1. All core modules. It's going to be one stressful Sem. I feel SO OLD. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kinda miss the sandwich machine in MRB. I'll go visit it tomorrow, hopefully it's still there.
National Day was awesome. Attended a concert/showcase with a friend because of free tickets. And we were probably among one of the oldest in the crowd. Being surrounded by 14/15 year olds screaming at the top of their lungs. My ears were ringing even after I left Suntec. Oh, and I watched the Parade this year with my friends on TV. Isn't it surprising? I think this is my first time I've watched it ever since Primary 5, when we were all forced to go see it. It was better than I expected and I found the Paus and Roti Pratas rather cute. I've finally started my driving lessons. Thinking back, I find it quite funny how I used to be so scared of learning. It's just operating another machine. Spending 5 months in the States where probably everyone has a license has made me rather ashamed of myself for not having one. But then again, cars are probably 10 times as expensive in Singapore as there. I should be doing fine for now, let's see how long it'll take for me to get my license. Hopefully by the end of the semester. |