.
Profile

...

Links
chewyan
eugene
huizhen
tiffany
val
wanqin





Sunday, July 03, 2011, 10:57 PM

i haven't laughed so hard since i got back. watched mr popper's penguin just now. a hilarious movie man. and nice company. not to mention dinner at a super inaccessible and ulu place, killer buffalo wings. we were dying and burning although it was only level 3. had to order beer to drown the spicyness. it just reminds me of the wings at Pluckers & Big bite back in Austin. We used to go there for supper. Of course those back in Austin were 100 times better and more awesome.

----------------------------------------------
Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause
I can't fight it anymore

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

Another shot of whiskey
Can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping
In the way you did before

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

It's a quarter after one
I'm a little drunk
And I need you now
Said I wouldn't call
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

Whoa, whoa
Guess I'd rather hurt
Than feel nothing at all

Oh baby, I need you now

this song describes my feelings perfectly. i can't find any song more apt than this. i find myself opening skype, opening whatsapp on my ipod and phone. scrolling through all the messages, staring at the screen until something knocks me back into reality. tempted to just press call or send him a text. but i stop myself. needa be strong. needa hold on. until when i've lost all control and realise how much i need you now.

it's mon again tmr. mon blues ) :