.
Profile

...

Links
chewyan
eugene
huizhen
tiffany
val
wanqin





Thursday, April 12, 2007, 6:55 PM

rain rain go away!! grr. this bad weather is driving me mad. was walking home just now and suddenly BRROOOM! the rain came coming down. BIG RAIN some more. ya, so by the time I ran into shelter I was all wet. then when I reached home, the rain stops. then chem just now was in this container classroom. ya, so it was BIG RAIN during lunch again. then we got all wet just trying to get to the classroom.nvm about that. when lessons started the rain stopped but when we wanted to leave CA6, the rain came tumbling down again. ohman. why must it rain like every thursday? last last week also like that. BOO!!!

Consuming fire fan into flame,
A passion for Your Name,
Spirit of God fall in this place,
Lord have Your way,
Lord have Your way with us. ((: