.
Profile

...

Links
chewyan
eugene
huizhen
tiffany
val
wanqin





Sunday, March 25, 2007, 5:22 PM

I'd simply live for YOU

Say the word and I will sing for You
Over oceans deep, I will follow
If each star was a song
And every breath of wind, praise
It would still fail by far to say
All my heart contains
I simply live, I simply live for You

As the glory of Your presence
Now fills this place
In worship, we will meet
You face to face
There is nothing in this world
To which You can be compared
Glory on glory, praise upon praise

You bind the broken hearted
And save all my tears
By Your word,
You set the captives free
There is nothing in this world
That You cannot do
I simply live, I simply live for You

juz came home from church. youth was nice. the lesson. this song. maybe its time, to really put everything down. come to HIM and let HIM take over. i know i can't walk alone in this crazy world. all the things piling up. its just going to make me break down sooner or later. i know i can only do this with God. i've decided. letting go, letting God ((:

they were right, i should give myself abit more time. 1+ month isnt enough. i have to adapt.
stop thinking about the past. i know i can't go back there. should really start settling down and focus on more important things. the much more important reason.

anywayss.. yesterday was tiring but fun. discussind yfc stuff in the morning, finally coming up with a good idea. deadline for the proposal is just round the corner, just hope that we can get the seed money man. then mugged abit at je library before going tampines watch floorball match with the floorballerss. whoo, the match was exciting lar, and i chose 99 as my jersey number, not caz that nus guy was pro k!! but i just like 99. left early caz the match was like going to end very late. haha. after that met cs at yishun,went home. reached home so late and my mom wasnt happy as usual. haa.