.
Profile

...

Links
chewyan
eugene
huizhen
tiffany
val
wanqin





Wednesday, May 10, 2006, 10:00 PM

























yay. holiday today. haha, class outing - cycling at east coast was fun but super super duper tiring. lalala. leg hurts like siao now but realised how much i loved my class. haha. took neoperints with the gals aso, they were very pink and red but very nice, caz i helped decorate 2 of it. uploaded it. haha.

Tmr have school again. bleah, sch means sum more results. Most of them are very disappointing I must say esp geog and phy. Studied so hard esp for these 2 subj, yet I got the lowest geog marks I have ever got since well sec1. was quite shocked when I saw the marks. I don’t care, prelims I would get my a1 back for geog. phy another one, studied for more than 10 hrs altogether for it, yet another BIG disappointment.

btw. i love that drum machine at je arcade. haha. used to play that in hk, but now Sg aso have, means very good. haha, dun need wait 1 whole yr just to play it.