.
Profile

...

Links
chewyan
eugene
huizhen
tiffany
val
wanqin





Friday, February 10, 2006, 10:17 PM

too much has happened today. From class to cca to the chi o lvl results, everything seemed to break apart today. Maybe not break apart but things haven’t been exactly nice today. It’s time to reflect I guess.

Well, it’s been 14months since the “birth” of 3 / 4 doit. Must say there were the happier times we spent as a class but maybe today what ych and others said were true. How have we been as a class? Why is rj so wanting to give up on our class? Is the class rly split into the PRCs and non-PRCs. Why cant we be united as one?? Haii.. Though I must say this class is much better than my sec2 class but I think we can do much better what we are. Everybody should play their part bar…

To my dearest section which I love sincerely. Why did things have to turn out like that today? I hope things are back to normal to those days which you guys can tolerate each other and we used to play and laugh together. Ha, maybe sometimes we need to accept others for their flaws. We cant expect others to be perfect we want them to be many a times. Sry phagan, steph and tzehui, maybe you guys thought it was stupid of me or weird of me to make the 3 of you talk like that just now. Maybe you see it this way it’s for the sec ones but it’s more for the whole section, I duno. I’m rly confused at times about what is going on myself too. Ever since I became SL I also never make anybody talk like that to each other also. Just that I aso duno why just now I just had the urge to do that. Hope you understand. HUGS to ps, phagan, steph, tzehui, ziqi, ximeng and elisa.!! united as a section =))

btw CS and WS!!!! dun so sad le kk, both of you aso like that make til i very xin ku3 de leh. It's already over le, so dun keep thinking about it le. X)