cough cough cough..ahhh...it's killing me..sore throat, running nose etc..ahh!! so bloody sick lar.. cant even stop coughing for 10mins.. so damn miserable.. !!!! blowing my nose like siao while typing this!!
anyway...juz now stay back do board..haha..quite happy with it..though a little plain..we so cleva..half the board is a tree, other half is the duty rooster..kinda dumb huh..anw..we did it caz mr.faizad was chasing cs like siao..ahha...hai..
so damn disappointed with my suck results.. failed phy and chem..juz cant get this fact out of my brain..so dumb lor..i hv study de k..than f9 leh for phy..i dun wana fail phy lar..dun care..nxt test i go pia like siao lor..wana get a1!! chem aso..dun dare tell my parents.. sure scolded one..
everyday i look forward going to school caz it's juz so miserable at home..hv been guai4 lan3-inng for these few days..sry if i pissed anybody off..hv been thinking a lot..maybe i shldnt think so much..maybe wq is right..i shld go and find out for myself..
I decided long ago Never to walk in anyone's shadows If I fail, if I succeed At least I will live as I believe No matter what they take from me They can't take away my dignity -The Greatest Love of All